MIC / MBC on active ingredients of natural origin, preservatives or antibiotics.
ACM Pharma / Fonderephar adapts to each need
Determination of Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) and Bactericidal Concentration (MBC) of actives against different reference or industrially relevant strains, for example:
- Cutibacterium acnes
- Malassezia furfur
- Corynebacterium sp
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Malassezia pachydermatis
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Methods adapted to products and strains (micro-method or macro-method, in liquid or solid medium)
- The ranges of tested concentrations are defined in consultation with the sponsor.
- Analyses performed in liquid or solid medium according to the recommendations of EUCAST (European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing) and CLSI (Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute).
- Where applicable (data available in guidelines), a positive quality control is performed for each test microorganism.
People above all
A team of engineers and pharmacists specializing in microbiology.
Materials and methods
The possibility of testing your environmental strains or of industrial interest stored in the laboratory.
A customer portal for monitoring tests and analyzing trends.
Listening to you, we identify your needs and implement our expertise for a tailored, efficient and tailored service.